Join Some of the Brightest Minds in the Life Science Realm…
April 26th, 2018 from 11:45 AM to 1:30 PM
The life science industry is evolving to rely heavily on collaboration across both organizational and geographical borders. This requires information technology that enables data to flow from person to person, system to system, effortlessly. As the technology required to get work done gets more advanced, so do cybercriminals and their means of infiltrating and stealing confidential data.
Why Join Our Roundtable Discussion?
- You need to comply with regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA
- You can’t risk wasting anymore time as security risks are seriously pervasive
- You get access to our team of experts who have extensive experience
- You can share your own tactics or hear from your peers about their tactics
- And lastly, you don’t have anything to lose!
The Il Fornaio at 327 Lorton Avenue in Burlingame, CA
That’s right… You’ll get to participate in a roundtable discussion about an incredibly important topic WHILE enjoying authentic, award-winning Italian cuisine. It’s a win-win situation! We’re even keeping the number of attendees limited to enable a rich discussion for optimal education purposes.
This special roundtable topic has been chosen based on our two decades of experience serving life science companies like yours. We understand your challenges (and we have a ton of experience solving them!)