Microsoft Office 365
Fed up with email outages, lack of shared calendars, and helter-skelter document sharing? Need professionally managed communication tools, but don’t want to invest in IT infrastructure and support? Many emerging and midsize companies with stakeholders spread across the globe share these concerns and are looking for cloud messaging and collaboration solutions. Microsoft’s Office 365 provides the productivity tools professionals have come to rely on delivered in a low-cost cloud-based model that works for today’s businesses.
A High-Quality, Low-Cost Total Solution
Stop worrying about your critical applications being available when you need them so you can focus on your business. All the following is available for a very low-cost per user:
- Latest Exchange 2013 Platform
- Full Outlook functionality with email, shared calendars, tasks, contacts etc., with offline capability
- Outlook Web Access native support across all major browsers
- Integrated spam filtering and anti-virus
- Automated syncing to all mobile devices
- 50 GB mailbox storage per user
- Sharepoint 2013 for managing documents, workgroups, wikis, blogs, and intranets/portals
- Lync 2013 for secure instant messaging, presence, video conferencing meetings, and desktop sharing
- Single sign-on for all these connected applications
- Archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs
- Office 2013 Professional licensing subscriptions as needed
KalioTek™ can help you migrate seamlessly from your current email and collaboration environment to Microsoft Office 365 or set up your new organization from scratch.