Does Your Bay Area Computer Solutions Company Offer Tech Services To Life Sciences & Biotech?
You’ve come to the right place.
If you’ve visited other sites, you’ve noticed that the trend is to begin every single sales pitch with an assurance that the tech services company knows how complex your IT needs are and how much data you have to wrangle on a daily basis.
Why is KalioTek different?
We know that you don’t have to be reminded of the complexity of your organization’s technology.
Our team is all about simplifying your IT environment — so you can simply USE your IT infrastructure, assets, and data without wrestling with how it works or making it work.
Our philosophy is, we create value in our IT services by making it easier for you and your employees to use your computers, applications, and data.
How does the Bay Area computer solutions team a KalioTek bring simplicity to a Biotech or Life Sciences firm?
- Ensuring that your technology protocols and security standards meet or exceed HIPAA and CLIA
- Enabling you with granular control of documents.
- Supporting the applications you use, such as Omnify, PTC Mathcad, SolidWorks, and QAD.
- Equipping your office with secure ways to share data and collaborate.
- Providing support for employees that work from a home office or remote office.
- Giving strategic technology advice for executive-level decision making.
- Delivering the advantages leveraged by high-performance
Whether your firm has chosen to operate completely on-premise, in the cloud, or a hybrid of those two options, the KalioTek team stands ready to help you get the most value out of your computing experience.
What about IT Support for Mergers and Acquisitions in the Biotech and Life Sciences fields?
This is something that isn’t often discussed when you interview a San Francisco Bay area computer solutions team. But it should be examined carefully.
Here’s the question.
What experience have they had with navigating the complexity of an M&A situation?
- Do they know how to handle the IT support side of a carve-out?
- Have they been able to support a spin-off scenario successfully?
- What experience do they have in migrating data, settings, and proprietary applications from the systems of one company to another in a buyout situation?
In the fast-paced world of Biotech and Life Sciences, companies are acquired, spin-off, or merge with other companies on a relatively regular basis. Having the right IT professionals on your side from the start will do away with the necessity of changing IT support providers midstream if your company needs to go through one of these M&A processes.
What Advantages Can Your Firm Expect From A Relationship With IT Professionals Like Those of KalioTek?
- Simplify your IT environment and enhance user experience.
- Optimize your technology investments.
- Leverage outsourced IT support to reduce your operational expenses.
- Gain support for your Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Improve your operational efficiency.
- Rely on cutting-edge cybersecurity techniques to safeguard your data and intellectual property.
- Optimize your development timelines and get research done and product to the market more quickly.
- Harness technological agility and flexibility to preserve your competitive edge.
Managed Services IT Professionals Make a Difference!
It would surprise you how many biotech companies and life sciences organizations still rely on on-call break/fix contractors to solve their IT problems. While there is a need and a place for break/fix technology contractors in the marketplace, they aren’t the best fit for healthcare-related IT support. Why? Because you need quality assurance and quality control. These are best delivered within the framework of an ongoing business relationship. A break/fix IT contractor does what he/she is asked to do. They fix whatever you deem to be the problem at the time. There is no ongoing quality control, monitoring, or guarantee that your systems are in compliance with industry and legislative standards.
Managed IT Services is a different model. In this model, the Managed Services Provider delivers all the technology implementation, management, optimization, monitoring, reporting, and security that your company needs. All of this is packaged within an easily budgeted, predictable monthly fee.
Instead of some on-call company rushing to your side when you have an IT problem, companies like KalioTek work diligently behind the scenes to ensure that you don’t have an issue that creates a downtime scenario in the first place.
What Problems Does KalioTek, Your Bay Area Computer Solutions Specialist, Solve For Your Firm?
Problem #1 – Inability to access on-demand provisioning of infrastructure and user-friendly accessible capabilities.
Solution: Infrastructure on Demand provides hosting services that are easily orchestrated and fully automated.
Problem #2 – Single source truth is difficult to ascertain as a result of a fragmented data landscape.
Solution: By implementing an integrated, cloud-based platform, an organization can harness greater insight into the management of data and the planning for submissions to regulating bodies.
Problem #3 – Applications are not well integrated. As a result, collaboration with vendors, staff, and patients suffers.
Solution: Using Digital platform solutions allows your organization to boost integration, automation, and collaboration.
Let KalioTek help your Bay Area Life Sciences or Biotech company become more efficient and effective. Give us a call now at (408) 550-8000